1. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over. Employees from Aimpoint AB or their immediate family are not eligible to participate and win.
3. This competition will commence at 8:00 CET on 20 December 2016 and all entries must be received by 23:59 CET on 30 December 2016. Aimpoint AB accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach Aimpoint AB by the relevant closing date for any reason.
4. Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish but no entrant may win more than one prize.
5. To enter, entrants must post a photo of an Aimpoint® product in a winter setting and tag with #aimpointchristmas2016
6. The jury reserves the right to choose the winner that has submitted the best picture according to the theme of this competition. The jury consists of employees from Aimpoint AB. The decision of Aimpoint AB is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize for the winner is one Aimpoint® Micro H-2 with an integrated Weaver mount, to the value of €600. The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
8. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. The winner will be notified by e-mail by 6 January 2017. The winner will also be presented on https://www.instagram.com/aimpointeurope, www.aimpoint.com and www.facebook.com/aimpointab The winner must provide a valid e-mail address in order to claim their prize. The prize must be claimed within 30 days of Aimpoint AB sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Aimpoint AB reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. By entering your submission to the contest you agree that Aimpoint AB is allowed to contact you by e-mail or any other type of online communication for information and/or marketing of their products. To withdraw your consent to such marketing, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and not protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to Aimpoint AB a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Aimpoint AB reserves the right not to publish photos that we determine to be ethically inappropriate. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
12. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and Aimpoint AB.
13. Aimpoint AB will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by Aimpoint AB for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. The personal data will not be disclosed to a third party or transferred out of the European Union without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to Aimpoint AB and not Instagram and you agree that Instagram shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.