POINT OF CONTACT
SE-213 75 Malmö
Phone: +46 40 671 50 20
Fax: +46 40 21 92 38
Download Warranty Form >>
Read how to return a sight
for warranty within the US here.
Contact Aimpoint Inc, USA:
AIMPOINT REPAIR POLICY
- The warranty is limited to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The warranty is valid provided that the sight has not been misused, disassembled, or tampered with in any way. Any attempt to disassemble or repair the product will void the warranty.
- A copy of the original receipt showing date of purchase must accompany any warranty claim.
- Repair time is estimated at 3 weeks from the date we receive the sight.
|IF THE SIGHT IS...||POLICY|
|Covered by warranty.||We will repair the sight and send it back free of charge.|
|Still under warranty, but Aimpoint determines that the defect in your sight is not covered by the warranty.||We will contact the owner with an estimate of repair cost for approval.|
|No longer under warranty.||The owner must pay all costs of repair and shipment. We will contact the owner with an estimate of repair cost for approval.|
RETURNING YOUR SIGHT
Before returning your sight for repair and warranty please check the battery cap tightening and mounting as described further down on this page.
If a return still is needed after this check is done, please fill in our warranty form and include it with your return shipment.
All warranty and repair sight are to be addressed to the below address in Sweden – except if you are a US resident.
US residents send their sights to Aimpoint INC in the US, for more information about Aimpoint Repair and Warranty Service for US residents follow this link: Aimpoint Warranty and Repair Service in the USA.
When you return a sight, you must include:
- Your name
- Full address
- Phone number/e-mail address
- Copy of your dated sales receipt
- Complete explanation of the problem
- This warranty and service return form with requested information
Prior to returning a sight, please check the following:
- The battery cap tightening, if your sight is blinking or if the dot disappears you should tighten the cap and try again. Read our tightening the battery cap guide for the Micro- and Hunter series here.
- The mounting of your sight, if impossible to zero your sight. Read more under troubleshooting on our FAQ section.
Please do not ship with any mounts or accessories that are not Aimpoint products. Aimpoint will not accept any responsibilities for their return.
Only use the above phone number for shipping documents.
If you have questions about service and/or warranty, please contact our Customer Support Department at our Contact page.
Please note: The email address: email@example.com, is ONLY used for ongoing service-cases.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.