Below you can learn more about the process of registering your Aimpoint product, and read more about the benefits this provides you with.
Registering your sight from Aimpoint®
Benefits of registering your sight:
- Confirmation of ownership.
- Secures your warranty terms.
- Gives you access to your registered sights via the member profile page.
- The warranty agreement is limited to the original owner and is not transferable.
- Remember to register your sight with your purchase receipt, it will help us serve you faster in case of warranty claims.
- A user account on Aimpoint's website is required for all product registrations.
- If you have registered products with us prior to 2015, you need to sign up for a user account with the same e-mail address to be able to see your previously registered products on your user profile.