The Aimpoint® Hunter series of red dot sights is built for hunters seeking enhanced optical performance in a traditional optic design. With extreme attention to details, the Hunter™ series line of optics is designed to remain classic in its form with 2 rings mounting system but modern in its functionality. Unique to the Hunter™ Series line is the silent and distinct brightness intensity push buttons. Whether the hunter is wearing gloves or not, the digital push buttons can be adjusted quickly.
- 5 years constant-on - the single CR2032 battery offers years of use with unmatched reliability.
- 2 MOA red dot size for an ultimate accuracy.
- Transparent flip-up lens covers - transparent lens covers are included and allow engagement even when there is no time to open them.
- 34 mm tube – only available in the H34 series - for even larger field of view - large number of rings are available on the market.
- 30 mm tube – available in the H30 series - large number of rings are available on the market.
- Available in long or short version - the short version “S” being used for standard rifle actions while the long version “L” is for magnum rifle actions.
- Forward mounted adjustment system – constructions eliminating the sensation of aiming through a tube.
- Rubber push buttons – for a silent and distinct brightness intensity adjustment.
- Zeroing tool always available – the tool is part of the sight and is always available if needed.