The Aimpoint® MPS is a passive electronic reflex collimator sight, also called red dot sight, designed primary for use on medium and heavy machine guns and crew served support weapons. The large diameter of the lens combined with the mechanical settings of the sight, makes this product extremely simple to use, user-friendly and therefore an obvious alternative when fast shots are required. The MPS optic is used generally with the MGMount that includes a 3-step ballistic compensator with preset range adjustments.
- For use at longer ranges - compatible with Aimpoint 3X and 6X magnifiers.
- Compatible with all generations NVD – allows for use in any light conditions.
- 2 MOA (minute of angle) red dot delivering very good accuracy at longer ranges.
- Developed primarily for military applications.
- Note: Export License/End-user Certificate required for this product.